Canada Disinfect has invested in premium applicators to effectively disperse disinfectants including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to neutralize surfaces. This technology uses the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to treat known pathogens.
- Standing with the sprayer nozzle approximately 2–4 feet away from surfaces, we spray individual surfaces and objects, working from high to low areas using a slow, side to side motion until surfaces are covered with disinfectant.
- Canada Disinfect technicians spray surfaces to ensure visible wetness for the desired contact or dwell time.
- Wiping is not required to ensure surface disinfection; however, we may choose to wipe specific surfaces to polish them (e.g., glass, mirrors) or to remove visible residue after the contact time is achieved.
- Bystanders can immediately enter the area after treatment is complete.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces
- Sanitizes hard, nonporous surfaces in 1 minute
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes hard, nonporous food contact surfaces in 2 minutes
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
Canada Disinfect will assess your facility to determine the best disinfection application procedure.